Friday, July 31, 2009

Shoe Show Day 2

What a fun day! I just love to see all the new and exciting trends for next year. Looks like there is going to be lots of gladiator styles - so get used to them. I was never a big fan but they are starting to grow on me. Lots of metallics and tons of bling! Even the conservative brands have bling. It always amazes me when you go to the show that you end up seeing the same types of trends with every vendor. Each brand had a gladiator - everyone had metallic colors. Lots of patent leather too. Spring 2010 is going to be good.

Krista & I are also VIB buyers (Very Important Buyers). We have no idea how we got that designation but we love it! You get to go into a special lounge where they give you swag, they have food and free internet acecss. It makes us feel so special.

My favorite shoe today had to be the shoe below from Sofft. Oh my - it was just so pretty. I want the light grey metallic color in my closet now! I have to have it. It was just so pretty on! I just can't wait to see what fun styles Dansko & Fly London will have. Should be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment